SMOKE A1 Pro Heavy Duty is designed for quick detecting the leakage of pipe systems on passenger cars, including intake, engine, exhaust etc., with universal quick bladder to fit every intake/exhaust of vehicles.
- Fast and powerful leak detection tool for passenger cars
- Work with external shop air to provide 0~29psi adjustable test pressure and up to 30L/Min flow rate
- DC 12V vehicle bettery driven
- Support UV detection method for tiny leaks
- Quick heavy duty bladder to fit every intake/exhaust
- Instant smoke generation
- Smart 10 minutes working cycle controller with single control button
8 Reasons for a Diagnostic Leak Detector
- Your scan tools ONLY can do half of the work
- Over 60% of the DTCs are pressure related
- Increase income per service
- Helps reduce labor cost
- Enhance capability of more service calls
- Ease the pain of finding leaks
- More professional in facing customers
- Small investment, big turnout
Your scan tools help you acquire the knowledge about which sensor had got the sampled data out of range. But your scan tools won’t tell you the cause/reason of the fault, and where to find it. A Diagnostic Leak Detector will tell you WHERE the problem is, which caused the sensors to get wrong data.
Sensors sample voltage, temperature and pressure, of all the DTCs that possibility generated, over 60% are pressure related, regardless it’s an air pressure DTC, or an oil pressure DTC. With a Diagnostic Leak Detector, these DTCs are much easier to erase.
By finding more hidden problems in a vehicle and proving it to the vehicle owner necessity of extra service, a Diagnostic Leak Detector will help increase your income per service.
A Diagnostic Leak Detector helps technicians to locate problems currently in short time, avoid possibility of wrong diagnosis of the vehicle.
By reducing your service time cost, a Diagnostic Leak Detector makes your workshop capable of more service calls.
The vehicle driven in the workshop with engine running hot, which put technicians in a bad working condition, with a Diagnostic Leak Detector, technician don’t have to touch the hot surface, reduce possibility of getting hurt in work.
Customers may feel sorry for you if you jump onto and off the car to find problems. A Diagnostic Leak Detector will make technician’s work more professional with convincing result.
A Diagnostic Leak Detector is affordable for all level of workshops, and the equipment will pay for itself back by a few jobs.
- Pressure: 0~29 Psi
- Smoke Flow: 30L/Min
- Power Supply: DC 12 Vehicle Battery
- Air Source: Shop Air
- Chemical Refill: 15ml
- Std. Pack: Main Unit, Intake Bladder, Plastic Carry Box
- Unit Dim.: L10cmx W13cmx H21.5cm(without hanger)
- Delivery Dim.: L34.5cmx W27cmx H14cm
Smoke A1 Pro Heavy Duty Diagnostic Leak Detector for Passenger Car
- Brand: J&L Techno
- Product Code: A1 Pro HD for Passenger Car
- Availability: In Stock